Simp Chat AngelxDreaming / Angelbaexo / Angelxxxdreaming @Skyiiah Discussion Thread

Idk man I feel sorry for any kids of retired porn stars. Kids gonna get clowned on hard if they ever find hours of Angel getting her back blown out
 
Hopefully she snaps out of this baby fever when she’s done ovulating 😭
 
I’m never gonna judge anyone for wanting to just settle down and start a family tbh. But yeah it’ll 100% be awkward for the kid
 
At this rate a lot of women have already gone on the onlyfan path. I think it won't be a big deal. If you think of it your grandma might already have done the neighbourhood when she was young. Only no one knew 😉
 
Fr. I remember how ruthless we were to the kid who had a hot mom. Now imagine if the kid has a hot mom AND there’s videos of her getting her back blown out?
 
this is what people mean when they say being an adult worker is selfish. you inflict this type of damage onto others that are close to you, in this case a hypothetical kid. you better hope the kid somehow spawns with the best mental of all time
that being said I don't have anything against her decision to start a family. I just think it might be difficult for the kid. but who knows what the world looks like in 13 years, maybe they'll be fine
 
I will be devastated if someone like peachyprime/bigbootybailey leaves OF. But this bitch was mid. If their finances get fucked up, she'll become a hotwife. And to the moral police, don't try to act defensive towards this chick who literally scammed a lot of people in her OF days
 
if she end up having a boy, that would be devastating ! growing up and knowing all of NSFW vids, his self esteemand health will be hit hard
 
OK. Can we stop talking about her potential kids? It's her choice. What happens after is up to them. All this talk will end up getting this thread banned. Enough please.
 
5-10 years from now on, very few people will remember her. She should be wise enough to move somewhere else
 
I'll be bummed if she quits.
I don't use OF anymore, too many accounts are run by bots or international help that aren't understanding of requests.
I asked for a foot fetish video. I was given a clip of her in the bathtub, and her feet were visible for like, MAYBE 20 secs and they weren't the main focus at all.
I mean yeah, she's gorgeous. But, if I'm looking for a foot video, id probably be much happier with content that actually meets my request.
4 overly shared videos later (all dupes of stuff you could find on the Internet elsewhere with a simple Google search, and here) I got a footjob video she gave her man. (Also a duplicate that I've seen literally everywhere)
I was then told there's a video of her giving a dildo a footjob...
I highly doubt this video actually exists, and after spending money and not getting what I asked for initially, I gave up. I didn't bite on the offer. I can only assume it's gonna be another not even foot related video. 😔
(But if that video does exist, the dildo footjob, you're the absolute GOAT for sharing it.)
 
Back
Top