Simp Chat angelarrochista / Angel(a) Grimes / Maria de Almeida - Discussion Thread

I think her photo sets are way too expensive for what she offers
 
Problably some see through pics
This could be the start of something more explicit
 
I love how she says "omg fuck the gooners!!1!" and then proceeds to slowly unveil herself :KEKW:
 
U could try to negotiate, I feel like she really loves the attention. Maybe she’ll sell for a more reasonable price.
 
I really really doubt it's actually her chatting/answering, she most likely has someone dealing with the chats for her
 
I don't like to judge a book by its cover, but the chance of it being someone else is 99.9%. She simply doesn't need to be talking about this kind of thing with strangers.
 
Most of the time it is a bot that talks to you automatically, whenever there is an emoji or duplicate letter it is a bot.
 
either shes using ai, i just cant picture her talking like that
like yeah she obviously likes attention, but her life's way too comfortable for her to get to this level
 
No in one of her recent lives someone asked her" can you do a countdown from 10 to 0"
She did it, "realized" it after, and proceeded to say fuck the gooners and shit like that
It was just very funny to me :leokek:
 
its a JOI (Jerk-Off Instructions) thing, u get ready to nut at 10 & nut when she gets to 0
 
I disagree, she replies every single X retweet she gets, she looks up her name on the search bar atleast 10 times a day too.
 
Back
Top