In this pic, it has Violet Myers, Jessi Rae, Angel Youngs and Vanna Bardot, would you believe me if I tell you that the girl on the very left is Violet Myers and the taller girl is Angel Youngs? The weight loss did a difference on the very left that Angel's ass is now bigger than Violet's ass! because this is what Violet's ass size used to be!
This is her with Connie Perignon https://bunkr.pk/f/6kBi82CLBMmuy https://bunkr.pk/f/7Ji2nvPTIjaGF
With Lissa Aires
With Jessie Rogers https://gofile.io/d/4fVhUh
And this is Angel Youngs' ass size in comparison to her when comparing to Connie Perignon.
Angel's body as of rn I think is at it's peak even as of rn even tho the 2024 version of her was thicker as well.
This is the one that got pregnant by black guy who cheated on his girlfriend and got an abortion
I think her boyfriend didnt want to raise a black kid.
People have been talking about it on the Pornstar Drama thread. You can start reading around this post but who knows if its true. https://simpcityopen.com/threads/151479/
What’s the name of the clip where Angel is waiting for her date/boyfriend but then she decides to fuck a bog BBC? Her date/boyfriend arrives/ hears the sounds of the sex and leaves sad.
I found it entertaining to say the least, that it was a six-some and both Angel and Ricky barely fucked the others, they were going at each other for the entire hour like rabbits.
I would've just shot a bunch of scenes like the mystery moji guy but playing in her throat. Then make a bunch of movies fucking her head and cleaning her the fuck out.