Request Twitter / 𝕏 Latina Andrea Hernandez/Jesuisdrea/xxdreakissesxoxo

Anyone hear anything new from her lately? Lol not sure if she’s still selling or not she gave me some number to text directly for sending $ but looking it up brought up a lot of red flags lol
 
She might just keep on resending/reselling stuff to people she hasn’t blocked that way she avoids double sending and not having to make any more new content for us
 
She keeps changing her user on twitter lol doesn’t seem she keeps reusing old b/g vids to send
 
Nope seems like she’s either really picky on who she sends content to because she just reuses old videos or she just hasn’t made any new vids lately
Her X uses a lot of old pics even though she says they’re new
 
There’s an old b/g video of her getting fucked on a couch though that I don’t think anyone’s been able to get
 
I think she might've sent this one to me. But I need to scroll way back on our Twitter messages.
 
Back
Top