Simp Chat AmericanHussy / alisonnsfw / TradWife2049 - Discussion Thread

I was subbed to her OF a while back for a short time (2 months?) and thought it was half decent as far as the usual thots on the platform go. Relatively regular posts, nice backlog, punctual and succinct DM's. $35 for a solo PPV seems a little too steep for me though. I bet her backshots are incredible
 
She needs to show face. Truly wonder what she looks like. I'd pay to see it.
 
She's cute but nothing you would pick out of a lineup of random girls. I don't have a picture, met her in person twice for normal person related reasons.
If you DM her and aren't a weirdo she's extremely nice and willing to talk to anyone. Believe it or not she DM'd me first and we just kinda became friends. She's given me plenty of relationship advice, is actually as funny naturally as she is on the feed.
 
I like her twitter profile change from "big rig haulers" to "cans". I just find "cans" funny.
 
haha just like the normal reasons you would hang out with someone - group hang/event/being in town. I assure you she wasn't in town to visit me, specifically (I am not cool).
 
She has one of the most immaculate figures I've ever seen. Wish she did more videos.
 
It's kinda cool to run into models IRL. I've met a couple as well. Generally theyre cool as long as you dont creep on them.
 
I’m into the foot fetish scene and met up with a couple foot models irl
A lot of them are really chill people as long as you’re friendly
 
can more or less vouch for this. Dont wanna go into details but ive talked to her many times for completely non-sexual reasons/not on onlyfans and shes usually quite nice
 
y’all mean to tell me that women on the internet… are people just like me? heresy!
 
No shit...nobody said or implied otherwise. Weird thing for you to say out of nowhere when we just said that she's nice lol.
 
Cute face + ginormous rack means she's absolutely not "nothing you would pick out of a lineup of random girls" lmao
 
Back
Top