Request Instagram Asian あまつまりな / Marina Amatsu / r_ap82_ / r_ap8_

FLASH グラビアBEST 2024年新年 2023.12.22 あまつまりな 恋はハーバーライトに揺れて

Also got her SPA! Magazine photobooks.

あまつまりな極上2.5次元ボディ&神ヒップ

bunkr
あまつまりな】汗ばむ柔肌の工場ガール

bunkr
あまつまりな天使が誘う…午後のベッドルーム

bunkr
 
The last cut is released today. Merry Christmas kings. :peepoHappy:
あまつまりな悩殺ランジェリーのSEXYドール

bunkr
 
漫画アクションデジタル写真集 あまつまりな「はじまる予感」

link
 
A photo from a deleted post. She wrote that she had been shadowbanned yet again and therefore deleted the post. Does X even have shadow bans? Seems more like paranoia.
 
No I wouldn't say senseless paranoia man shadow ban exists. When the algorithm deems your posts sensitive or inappropriate, it basically limits your reach and send your account into obscurity as the time passes. I've seen a few models gone through this. Tough shit for artists, cosplayers or models like her. :peepoWew:
 

As far as I understand, there's going to be a fifth photobook. Oh, I hope there'll be some actual hot content there. Photo from her insta
 
Hello my friends! The fifth photo book has been released, but judging by the review, it's not very revealing in the end:
"Reviewed in Japan on March 12, 2026
Format: Kindle Edition
Judging by the publicity in weekly magazines, it didn't seem like there would be that many revealing shots,
but the catchphrase was 'The Most Revealing Ever.' There were already quite a few revealing scenes in past works, including shots with exposed buttocks,
so I wondered if it really was the most revealing ever, and purchased it.
In the bathroom scene, the buttocks are visible, but not from the front.
There are shots where the chest is visible through the clothing, but that's certainly pasties (nipples).
There are shots in a transparent lace outfit, but although it's see-through, nothing is visible—the image has been carefully processed.
The face is captured very beautifully in all the photos, so I think fans who don't necessarily need to see buttocks will be satisfied with this work.
 
"史上最大露出" is just a buzzword for PR at this point bro. Personally I'm a big fan of her and I don't mind how much she'd reveal her body as long as she feels comfortable. :RICH:
 
I'm also a fan and have been following her work for 8-9 years, and I would have preferred a photo book in the style of Yomu tights rather than an erotic one. But here, we get neither. The work turned out to be boring, frankly speaking. "As long as she feels comfortable" is not a win-win approach. I feel comfortable lying on the couch, watching TV series, and doing nothing, but I have to go to work, improve my skills, and find time for my family. The number of her Twitter followers hasn't grown for many years. The biggest boom happened precisely during Yomu tights.
 
あまつまりな5th写真集〖 AS IF 〗SCAN
Scanned this with my iPad Pro, so the quality is pretty mediocre—just good enough to read. If you're looking for high-quality, you'll just have to wait for a kind soul to drop the digital edition. :SadgeCry:
LINK:JPG6
 
Back
Top