Onlyfans
https://onlyfans.com/amanda_sweetx
Twitter
https://x.com/amandaonlyhot
Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/amandaraeofficial/
This chick is giving very suspicious vibes. First came across her from an escorting site (Not sure what the rules are surrounding posting this stuff but there is absolutely no contact method provided outside of her OF so I assume it's okay as long as I don't link to it) and there were immediately red flags with inconsistencies in location. First she's in AUS, then California, then Canada, then D.C.
I honestly looks pretty hard to see if there was a "real girl" that these accounts were stealing photos from but I have not found anything.
The weird thing is, despite all the inconsistencies, she has verified photos, holding up a phone with the date and name of the website, so it basically has to be her.
The only contact method provided for the escort site was her OnlyFans (which is fucking stupid btw because OF auto blocks any messages that contain shit like "meet up") and when I reached out it seems maybe the grift is trying to get guys to donate a bunch of money in the hopes of getting to meet up and fuck her. Only thing I can think of.
I'll post the content I found in my investigation that isn't obnoxiously watermarked. (Also the backwards balloons picture is so funny, surprised she didn't get banned from that with how weird OF is with their content moderation)






https://onlyfans.com/amanda_sweetx
https://x.com/amandaonlyhot
https://www.instagram.com/amandaraeofficial/
This chick is giving very suspicious vibes. First came across her from an escorting site (Not sure what the rules are surrounding posting this stuff but there is absolutely no contact method provided outside of her OF so I assume it's okay as long as I don't link to it) and there were immediately red flags with inconsistencies in location. First she's in AUS, then California, then Canada, then D.C.
I honestly looks pretty hard to see if there was a "real girl" that these accounts were stealing photos from but I have not found anything.
The weird thing is, despite all the inconsistencies, she has verified photos, holding up a phone with the date and name of the website, so it basically has to be her.
The only contact method provided for the escort site was her OnlyFans (which is fucking stupid btw because OF auto blocks any messages that contain shit like "meet up") and when I reached out it seems maybe the grift is trying to get guys to donate a bunch of money in the hopes of getting to meet up and fuck her. Only thing I can think of.
I'll post the content I found in my investigation that isn't obnoxiously watermarked. (Also the backwards balloons picture is so funny, surprised she didn't get banned from that with how weird OF is with their content moderation)