Damn she accidentally uploaded 3 paid videos as free on her OF. They were up for 2 hours before she caught it, but unfortunately I wasn't able to scrape them in time. Any one get lucky? https://onlyfans.com/persiasbaddest
Brothers… I am on my hands and knees begging you guys to never give this girl money. My stupid horny ass decided to do the $100 per minute video call trash on finsta and let me tell you how not worth it, it was. First call was $200 for 2 minutes and i was unaware that finsta used DRM so the whole screen recorded in black. 2nd call was 1 minute and this is the clip. She didnt do a damn thing besides talk my ear off while wearing some walmart pjs. https://bunkr.ac/f/UDgpurnzwTK86
I recorded her with my tablet while I was using finsta on my phone. I got her doing raceplay and spreading her asshole and shit for me, telling me to impregnate her with my "n*gga sperm" but yeah that bitch is crazy for charging 100 per min now. It was 50 when I did it with her
It's honestly impressive how her content has some how gotten even worse compared to her camming days...
Anyways, in honor of our fallen brethren here's one of her newest videos https://gofile.io/d/C7UxNZ
She lives in Vancouver, I paid money to privately message her about meeting up to worship her ass and she ended up leaving me on read. Probably for the best, bitch most likely would've pulled a Cardi B and robbed me lmfao