Simp Chat AllyAnnaMaria discussion thread | Alexandra Anna Maria Picasane | allypicasane

Do you guys think she will ever switch to full time OF? Although I she is trying to become an actress…
 
Nope don't think so.... She is a wannabe actress.... From what i have seen wannabe actresses don't do OF.... Like Rachel pizzolato gunning for wonder women roll... Doesn't do full nudity...
 
Exactly. Plus she must have a pretty good regular job or rich parents to afford New York City, so doubt she is desperate for money either
 
She's showing less in the subscriber posts now than she was showing in her public posts before. Its over.
 
Yep the most recent one had like 2 second of side ass.... She didn't ever turn around...
 
I liked her whole thing and happily subbed but it does feel like she is getting more shy, not less. I was fine giving her sub money even if she didnt escalate but seeing less is pretty lame. We did get underboob recently which was new.
 
Her family is well off and her sister I believe is a legit actress so yea she’s not pressed for money
 

Some cheeks in public post... Average Public views have gone down looks like...
 
100% agree. But my biggest problem with her is that she hasn’t been showing off her ass as much lately
 
I went back on her previous posts like 1-2 years ago, damn, what we lost... She showed SO much more back then on free posts compared to her subs posts...
 
well she had to create a following first... Now she can scam for good
 
Exactly. Speaking of scams do anyone remember when she was selling olive oil? Seems like she might have a history
 
I am. Not worth it. She shows the same as the main page with maybe an extra 5 seconds in her underwear. She doesn't respond to messages either.
 
Back
Top