Request alexisclark12 aka Alexis Clark aka Lukeandalexis1

CedricV12

Lurker
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Posts
3
Reaction score
0
https://onlyfans.com/alexisclark12
https://www.instagram.com/alexis.ann02/
https://www.tiktok.com/@lukeandalexis1?lang=en
Anyone have anything?
Thank you
avatar.jpg

YXZhdGFyLmpwZw.jpg
 
I wouldn’t trust anything she’s selling. I’m surprised people even buy from her cause she charges a lot to not actually show anything. They just insinuate it’s explicit content.

 
It’s free but she sends misleading descriptions for content where everything is covered but she makes it sound like your getting nudes or explicit content. I haven’t subbed in a while but I doubt she’s changed her style.
 
Do you guys think she shows anything good ? I really doubt it but if someone wants to pitch it in, I’ll cop
 
I'm almost certain she's wearing pasties. Nothing they are selling is worth buying. Scammer's through and through.
On the plus side, here are some PPV's they accidentally sent out for free:
 
Back
Top