RaviSnare4
Lurker
- Joined
- Apr 1, 2022
- Posts
- 156
- Reaction score
- 0
Insta: https://www.instagram.com/alexisyrigoyen
Twitter: https://twitter.com/alexisyrigoyen
Admittedly a bit of a long shot but found this Model/Artist on Twitter. She kind of comes across as a saleswoman with no product to sell, a model without an OF, a photographer without a business page. So I thought strange, but ok, but then I came across what seems like a remnant of a cam past, a since deleted cam clip uploaded 6 years ago. It still has the screenshots which definitely match all her tattoos and now I'm just wondering if anyone happens to have any other old content of her or if she used to do nude modeling under a different name or some such.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/alexisyrigoyen
Admittedly a bit of a long shot but found this Model/Artist on Twitter. She kind of comes across as a saleswoman with no product to sell, a model without an OF, a photographer without a business page. So I thought strange, but ok, but then I came across what seems like a remnant of a cam past, a since deleted cam clip uploaded 6 years ago. It still has the screenshots which definitely match all her tattoos and now I'm just wondering if anyone happens to have any other old content of her or if she used to do nude modeling under a different name or some such.



