Request Cam Girls Alexandra_xoxo / lazy_lexi / yourbestfriend_xoxo

One of the few times we actually hear Alexandra_xoxo when she cums. She also shows some face towards the end.
 
was looking crazy hot at this time, more than comeback worthy
 
She's aged like a Real house wife of beverly hills. She looks like shes in her 40s!
 
Think these are from 2023. Either not aging well, or has been benefiting from instagram filtering in other pics

 
Is Alexandra_xoxo active again or are these old? I don't even care if she keeps hiding her face, she always had the sexiest body. I would pay lots to see her take a cumshot on her tits. They look so good even in that tennis outfit.
 
Not active that I know of. We can only hope she sees this and realizes the money she's missing out on, if she still looks as hot as she used to
 
Back
Top