Simp Chat Alex Adams | FamilyTherapyXXX | AnalTherapyXXX | PerfectGirlfriend | MomComesFirst - Discussion Thread

I recall alexis faux tweet him shes down to do a scene. Would be nice for her to do a continue of mom n son scene
 
Oh man. She's a classic. I have a decent sized collection of Alexis Fawx's mom stuff from different sites(mostly missax). I would love, love, love if she was the new stand-in for Brianna Beach.
 
Has anybody here posted from familytherapy or a related website and received an email from them? Message me if you have
 
The “straight & narrow” is up on some websites, Where’s the Angel vid already 🤤
 
Oh no way, I know she lost weight but damn she looks amazing, didn't recognize her
 
I cannot watch his dad and daughter videos.
He says good girl at least 50 times in every single one 🤬🤬🤬🤬
 
Kinda like I can't watch any of his brother/sister videos where he appears on camera. Not only is he not a good-looking guy if you're not into dudes, but he always physically looks too much older than the women in them.
 
...Not really if it's during a scene where he's actively having sex with the chicks.
 
Rare is crazy, in years past maybe but these days he's cumming inside the girls like 40% of the time.

In any case 3/4 of his 1:1 videos with Angel Youngs, Playing a game with stepsister ft. Anastasia Knight from way back, his two Anya Olsen creampies, Gia Ohmy, Danielle Renae from 12/2025, Zarina Noir, and Lena Love goth assistance are top picks
 
You what's sad about this ?
I was thinking holy moly he can remember all of this ? How much porn does he watch ? Then it hit that I also remember 😭
 
Is there no cumshot in alex's newest threesome vid? Im so comfused it ended so abruptly....
 
I miss the 80's and wish porn would go back to that type of production.
 
Back
Top