Simp Chat Alex Adams | FamilyTherapyXXX | AnalTherapyXXX | PerfectGirlfriend | MomComesFirst - Discussion Thread

pulling shit like this is why there should be no problem to demand him to start hiring actors and start directing non-pov scenes.
 
She quit porn for him so I wonder if she’s going back. I hope so she’s hot
 
No idea she just removed momcomesfirst from her bio and put up so her scenes in manyvids and her new videos are her private sex life and not mommy porn anymore
 
Wait, "wife left me", what? Was Brianna his wife and Cassie his rebound??? Were they fucking married this whole time and that's why they collab'd so much?
 
W post, any chance you could put up the source quality uploads of the other two missing AnalTherapy vids?

These:
 
I need to know the lore.....

Can a parasocial Alex fan explain whats going on? Give me the whole scoop. From the begining.
 
More than likely, he paid for it, then they transferred it to her name after he gave it to her. He also probably has so much money from doing incest porn that he doesn't give much of a shit.
 
Well, you don't need a license to do those things, but he also doesn't claim to be a therapist. Probably more of a pornologist.
 
He's definitely bored of this incest shit. Perfect Gf is good. How about he create a cheating gf series in which he cucks their bfs
 
I'm honestly surprised he hasn't done any porn with transwomen. Especially since 1 of his Molly Jane vids was him fucking her (playing his sister) after she catches him jerking off to transwomen porn, it'd be interesting if he could hook up with some hot transfems.
 
Bro Andie Anderson is so cute! You cant look into her ocean blue eyes for too long or else you'll fall in love. 😍
 
If he hasn't by now, I'm not holding my breath. He's not willing to endure the unlimited power of hot chicks with dicks.
 
I really wanna see him with many trans girls Whorella, Ts candice, Puppygirlxo, miasofreaky, Zoey taylor
 
Back
Top