Simp Chat Alex Adams | FamilyTherapyXXX | AnalTherapyXXX | PerfectGirlfriend | MomComesFirst - Discussion Thread

Any particular reason the updates have been slow lately? Used to be a couple of hours and now its days/weeks. Did anything change or people just stopped bying them? (hard to believe since its a very popular channel)
 
Maybe he's just tired of doing the same videos for almost a decade. That's my biggest fear btw
 
Tbf that's on him, because he coulda switched it up for almost a decade. We've been asking for different angles and other stuff
 
lol I was talking about the content posted here on the main thread. There are videos from a month ago and we still dont have them in source quality, that used to be a matter of hours. Personally im perfectly fine with his videos, i dont want anything to change. But yeah he doesnt upload as much as he used to
 
I only paid $5 for a 2 day trial. I was only interested for that skylar snow threesome. Im sorry I canr help you further. :/
 
now there's something worth posting in the discussion thread, instead of the same 3 takes about how his videos used to be better.

Insane. I think she's showing the car he bought too. Probably just told her to keep it, although idk if he can even take it back if he wanted to, considering it was a gift right?
 
How hot would it be if they collabed now. 🤣

Maybe a perfectGF clip where they roleplay a breakup.....
 
She's getting passed around roleplay creators let's see where she goes next
 
Back
Top