Simp Chat Alex Adams | FamilyTherapyXXX | AnalTherapyXXX | PerfectGirlfriend | MomComesFirst - Discussion Thread

2754c70c-77c7-4b7d-95fa-dc5220652afd.png

28786a28-f5a2-43d8-b0bf-a602263e84d9.png

636e4193-1e0a-4b89-ab40-693e1121d94d.png

f58ba65d-f160-4ddd-8f0e-9abf7d4ed20e.png

b1122738-ebcc-43ae-af3f-dcad3d3d06c5.png

78a83698-cb9f-4a96-b4f1-90ffe8a3d610.png

His videos with Paris the Muse are so underrated. She's really sexy and the roleplay and sex in both videos is so hot.
 
dream momcomesfirst castings atp for me (keep in mind i will be listing people who have already shot a scene or two, but if this mf is gonna film 300 brianna beach scenes the least he can do is film like 5 with these broads)
- Skylar Snow
- Siri Dahl
- Kat Marie (good god that rack)
- Jenna Starr
- Summer Hart
- Annie King
- Andie Anderson
- Sadie Summers
- Koda Monroe
- Tara Blackwell
- Natasha Nice
- Mandy Waters
- Armani Black
- Riley Reign
-
Dream Familytherapy/PerfectGF castings/should be booked for more:
- Nia Bleu (BEGGING to see her swallow)
- Nika Venom (see above)
- Scarlett Venom (see: nia bleu)
- Angie Faith
- Alanna Pow
- Maisey Monroe
- Lucky Anne
- Gia OhMy
- Sophia Isabella
- Cassie Lenoir
- Sisi Rose
- Arabella Mia
- Lila Hayes
- Monica Minx
- Vivian Taylor
- Kira Perez
- Mila Monet
 
I found them both in about 10 seconds simply by doing a Google search. Have you tried that?
Also, no one likes "still need a hero for these 2 vids" kind of posts, especially if you're not contributing leaks yourself. There's nothing stopping you from being the hero your seeking, right?
 
What are you talking about? Why would he need to find them in a google search if he already posted the manyvids links? He's just requesting someone provide those two videos, which don't seem to have a full version released online anywhere for free. Only pornhub preview videos exist for now.
 
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to remember the name of an OnlyFans creator I used to follow, and I'm hoping someone here might recognize her.
Here's everything I remember:
- Her name definitely started with the letter M. I think it may have started with Mik..., but I'm really not sure.
- She looked around 25–30 years old.
- She had a very pretty, model-like face.
- She had a slim, fit body (not overly skinny), with curvier thighs and a larger bust.
- She used to be blonde, but in her newer content she had black hair.
- Most, if not all, of her content was with the same boyfriend/partner. His face was never shown, but I remember he had tattoos.
- I don't remember seeing her on Pornhub. As far as I know, she mainly created content for OnlyFans.
- I first discovered her on SimpCity in someone's Top 10 OnlyFans creators list. Someone replied to that post with her name and wrote something like "100% real."
- I also remember one video where she was giving oral sex in a car, and another where she was giving oral sex while hanging laundry outside in the yard.
Unfortunately, I don't remember any more details. If this sounds familiar to anyone, I'd really appreciate your help. Thanks!
 
Anyone have that missionary compilation that was posted then pulled from the main thread?
 
It's impossible to watch his dad/daughter roleplay videos,he says good girl 50 times I have to watch it on mute
 
is anyone able to upload the latest releases? there's a few that haven't been uploaded yet
 
He's got a new scene with a now thicker Cadence Lux, has anyone seen it floating around?
 
you're denser than a neutron star. It's literally written under those pictures. Paris the Muse, ffs.
 
Hi. I agree. Its the worst camera work I have seen from a big producer.
Speaking of bad camera work......Am i supposed to watch this sideways on my phone? How are you guys viewing this stuff?
 
What you don't like 15 seconds of a close of up the inner thigh or 20 seconds of nothing but bedsheets?
The camera-angle thing has been a major "How are you a professional?" criticism of mine for a while. He's always been bad at it. But I just kinda dealt with it because of the actual content (pillow closeups not withstanding).
If Josh Lewis adopted the 'feet-up' pose that Alex does, I'd love it.
The newer SisLovesMe and stuff has mostly dropped the "step" from the dirty talk. They might say it once early on (I think its a legal thing), but all the dirty talk during the rest of the vid and during the sex is "sister/brother" not "stepsister/stepbrother".
Which you barely hear from Alex and the ladies in his videos anymore.
 
I do not know if this is directed at me.
In my opinion. The camera should be

Now instead of looking at the corner of the sceen during penetration. I see pussy in the middle.
Alright. I complained enough. 🫠Just really want this angled stuff to go away before more produces do it. Like others have said.
 
Back
Top