Simp Chat Alex Adams | FamilyTherapyXXX | AnalTherapyXXX | PerfectGirlfriend | MomComesFirst - Discussion Thread

Alright so these 2 videos seem impossible to find, but thought I'd drop them here incase anyone knows where to find em.

[BadSponsor] - Naudi Nala - Powerless
Mr. Creep - Blaten Lee - Step-Mother's Surgical Sex Enhancement
 
why did that recent Living With Three Goth Step Sisters family therapy vid get pulled off the main thread?
 
Hi, Any good/favorite scene you guys can suggest??????
For me has to be his scene with Jane Wilde in Anal Therapy
 
Wasn't Cassie dating Scott Stark some time ago? lmao switching to his competitor
 
Hi I agree with you. Half of the reason alex got so popular is because the way he dick looks. Most of the time his dick takes up a big portion of the screen.
The other half is because hes always pushed. If I watch one handjob video from anyone. Klixen for example. 4 Alex videos will in the recommendations. This is in a signed out account. He is like the Mr. Beast of porn.
 
I just left the content thread. It feels like 90 percent of his videos are this way. So hard to find straight angles. Even when hes shooting other people. Its always sideways.
 
Is there a file of threesomes? Lots of them have been taken down in the content thread
 
There's a scene with Kharlie Stone called "Always daddy's little girl", but can't find it on alex adams website.
I only find any bad quality in the www but not better than 480p. Is there anybody who can help?
 
I personally prefer it to other studios’ ultra widescreen lenses that distort the actress and make her look grotesque. I don’t know if you have any experience with this, but when you’re actually fucking a girl you don’t always have a perfectly aligned shot of the action…
 
Not sure what you are talking about. What big studio does this? All the big ones are doing the diagonal stuff.
 
Back
Top