Simp Chat AIWA | aiwa_only | TrueGspot | yoursexylady18 | aiwaonly - Discussion Thread

Are there more (and longer) videos of her in a bikini? Because I only know of one where she's wearing a striped bikini (on a striped towel).
However, based on several short (clipped) videos, it seems like there should be more.
 
Found This clip was wondering if there is a longer version as it looks like an edit from a longer video?

 
I have scoured every single link and album across to find this video and i feel like im going crazy. Was this never posted on the main thread??
 
Is it me or Aiwa posts a LOT of feet videos on her Instagram but there is no footjob content.
 
As someone who enjoys long legs, and stockings, I enjoy her, and I have never seen her in a BG, does it even exist?
 
She has never collaborated with a partner, male or female, and asserts she will remain a solo performer.
 
I wish to find more of her longer form videos of late. She just looks so amazing in pantyhose.
 
i know bro! i checked the whole thread and didnt find it and as of right now still havent found it. But im still certain thats a clip from a longer vid..
 
Just curious: Before she disabled comments on her TG, someone said they were quoted $1,000 for a 10 minute custom video. I've never even tried with her before. Does anyone else have such an experience with her rates?
 
You will just be scammed with a video as close to what you ask as possible that she shot like 3 years ago
 
Back
Top