Cosplay Asian @aileijiang996 | 少女映画

Some sets I found in internet (I didn't upload them).
Kashima Lawson - https://cyberdrop.cr/a/kt5ylE6Y
Yuudachi - https://cyberdrop.cr/a/9JZiEDQ9
Krul Tepes - https://cyberdrop.cr/a/NqcIMiqT
Anna Nishikinomiya - https://cyberdrop.cr/a/ODyHVUpz
Sora - https://cyberdrop.cr/a/XOIsa5o0
Tokizaki Madness - https://cyberdrop.cr/a/9WQLbrpJ
Tu Shan Hong Hong - https://cyberdrop.cr/a/5EhicXTQ
Souji Okita Saber - https://cyberdrop.cr/a/3cQ5hDUu
Saber Harajuku Haregi - https://cyberdrop.cr/a/Q7IytLSR
Rin Tohsaka - https://cyberdrop.cr/a/r3VmwrCK
Kiyohime - https://cyberdrop.cr/a/ZQMZobvK
Aqua - https://cyberdrop.cr/a/ExPSf8KH
E-hentai galleries: https://e-hentai.org/?f_search=少女映
Pretty sure there are videos, yet I haven't luck
MOD EDIT: BROKEN LINK REMOVED
 
Posted this on the other place, so...
If you come to this gallery here, for example, there is a 22gb torrent with a good portion of her galleries. This and the chunmomo stuff is permanently up there on my seedbox so you can just get it.
I have some videos, I think i have a couple more in a different device, but here is a drive with five of her videos.
If it comes down just poke me to get them up again.
What do you guys use to share videos without doxxing yourselves? Luckily I care little for this uwuntum account anyway, but I just dont enjoy sharing weird chinese stuff on google lol.
 
this moniker is used by multiple people, photographers, models, organisers etc. i suspect that the name does not belong to a singular person. it's more likely a group, like a band, people come and go. it dates back to, as early as 2011.
the group (presumed) is probably based in mainland china, or japan. they operated like a members-only club with chatrooms and such. i was told they also held offline events.
edit: if my sources are solid, rumour says the owner of this twitter account, @aileijiang996, is not (closely) related to the "group"; or rather, a pimp, someone who sells illicit content on twitter, the de facto pornography social network of china, to evade authorities.
pornography is outright illegal in china, unlike jp or tw where you can do whatever you want as long as they are censored; participating in these activities are heavily punished by law and no one would backs you up (since no mafia background in porn).
as uwuntum stated above, you can search the these 4 characters, "少女映畫" , on eh/exh. and the content is not bad, some doesnt count as cosplay will be expunged, do your own googling to access them.
one good news for you. i have a decent collection of their works. they are outdated but very organised. i will upload them to mega (or other), after i finish with my errants. stay tuned.
@c
op, if you have a moment, it would be very helpful if you edit the title to make it more searchable.
chinese version 1: 少女映畫
chinese version 2: 少女映画
(they mean the same thing, just different writing habit)
transcribes:
shoujo eiga (japanese pronunciation)
shaonv yinghua, or shao nv ying hua
shaonu yinghua
shaonyu yinghua

(mandarin pronunciation)
siuneoijingwaa (cantonese pronunciation)
 
There is lacking these videos for the Eriri cosplay, they aren't mine I found them in a comment from the set in e-hentai, just posting in case you let it pass by: mega.nz/file/ukwCAKRJ#BG-Y12wDH4A1BhWZXacbs25J3vi_amh4kRm0rZpjM2M
 
Thought I'd be generous and upload some videos that were easier to find years ago, but require some or a lot of Google Fu to find nowadays:
https://mega.nz/folder/jlQ0kLIb#r7IDtsPo8KFteV2JHw-Meg
One of these videos you definitely can't find anymore. I knew it would be wise to archive it before the mass prawnhub exodus of 2020. Enjoy :) Btw, I have multiple gigs worth of pics and video sets you can only get from her directly (meaning, I paid top dollar for them and they are not publicly accessible). I may upload those at a later date.
Edit: I realize some people may have trouble downloading a large zip file (I sure have), so I decided to re-upload everything into a single folder and I even included some extra videos. Anyone notice the juice trail before the video cut out in that PBL Katou Megumi selfie? Good stuff! Also the bit of grool on her finger in the 2016 QQ Remu one? Since she cupped her hand over mouth towards the end, you can tell she was really aroused. Happy trails to you all, my fellow simps ;)
 
Found this on her twitter and there's more but I don't know from where we can even buy it or get it

 

Since a lot of you really like the old post here are some more twitter pics of her enjoy
 
Still regular uploads on her twitter. Still not been able to find where to purchase. Even translating comments its always points to "in bio" but there are no links there.


 
I saw from other places that if you want to buy, you need to add his QQ: 848293062, which costs 288RMB, and then you can chat, ask questions and customize
 
This thread would be revived if it was searchable with just "aileijiang" instead of only "aileijiang996".
Regardless. New post on her twitter.

 
^Here is the full version of that twitter post including high quality video:
https://mega.nz/folder/OooXRQAb#dS4_L5FrgMVFcSX_CZC_lw
Sadly, she does not moan in this one. Just a little masturbation is all. In front of a cameraman, she seems more keen to moan with a dildo or toy. With selfies, she has no problems letting loose with just her fingers. J̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶F̶Y̶I̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶p̶u̶b̶l̶i̶c̶l̶y̶.̶ I've also been told by a certain someone not to share any sets, but I don't think they'd flip out over one ;) Makes sense for my fellow simps to enjoy them too, instead of just me. I'll probably upload a set here and there, but slowly and only after someone else makes a post because I don't want to get booted for spamming, as there are some sets where she does moan in pleasure beautifully and I am interested in sharing those.
PS: I am not the one that posted this on e-hen. Plus, my upload is higher res and includes the video. If he got this from me, then this person likely resized the images. I say that, because they posted theirs today, when I posted mine on here last night.
 


I decided to revive this thread with an early Christmas gift! This time, I present to y'all her high quality Kato Megumi cosplay videos:
https://mega.nz/folder/r95WHADZ#IMSeY-7CSAyCfAay4DofJwThe first video contains some nice groping of her stiff, tasty titties (this is a pre-2020 set considering how small her breasts are, because I *think* she got implants in 2020). The second is a very nice dildo masturbation video. It has her moaning, toying herself and her very nice erect clit and a healthy amount of yummy girl cum ;P Pics are from e-hen. Search: 少女映畫 加藤惠内衣
Enjoy the videos and happy holidays, my fellow simps :)
 


The gift that keeps on giving! And what better way to celebrate Simp-mas than with her YoRha 2B cosplay sets from NieR: Automata!:
https://mega.nz/folder/O0hF3DjD#O4jxBrreIXTIAvCZ2GvBXA
One set is high quality, with images and 2 videos. If you are into feet and stockings, you will love these! The first video has her groping her tits and grinding the Virtuous Contract sword against her pussy, with light moans.
The second video has her giving the hilt of the Virtuous Contract a footjob and masturbating with a glass dildo, with pleasant moans from her~
The other set is a selfie image and video set of low quality. She does some light fingering on her beautiful pink blanket with white hearts, but unfortunately, there's no audio of her. Its just music.
Merry Christmas and warm regards, my fellow simps! :) Don't forget to make amends and spend time with the fam and friends, as that is paramount to your happiness 🍬🎄☃️❄️🍭🎁🎅🦌 ☃︎🎅🎄❄️☃️🎁🦌 ☃ ❄ 🎀
And PS: I predict this will be resized and re-posted on e-hen. Remember, that's not me ;)
One more thing: The Virtuous Contract sword is 121 cm = just under 4 feet, making the Girls Picture model very petite lol.
 

Wazzup, my fellow simps! Welcome to the year 2025! To celebrate this occasion, I present to you a sexy little selfie set of hers:
https://mega.nz/folder/Ht5GUTKT#6A7c_s2QIEBOwPajLs_DXw
In this low quality set, she wears a leotard over pantyhose with Chinese characters all over. She adorably hides her face throughout the images :3
In the video, she seems extra turned on (this is her kink after all) and by the time she toys her yummy pussy, the audio is a treat for your ears as she lets out nice heavy breathing, wet sounds and the sweetest moans I've ever heard from her, as she speeds up the intensity to a nice climax!
This is a set she did in mid January 2018, so I thought this would be the perfect set to share lol. Enjoy ;)
Happy New Year to you all. I wish all of my fellow simps the very best! :)
 

Hello there~ my fellow simps. In order to celebrate Valentine's Day, I present to you an old selfie set of hers:
https://mega.nz/folder/T84yySiK#WQUG-H9wmkKnlR2RecifXwIn this set, she does a little light masturbation on her signature pink blanket with white hearts, which I thought would be appropriate for a Valentine's Day set :) This set does come with a video! The only downside is the audio is just music, not her unfortunately :( Oh well, don't let that sour the mood. In fact, let the music and her playing with her pussy relax you 😌 as you enjoy the video.
I hope y'all have a Happy Valentine's Day, however you choose to spend it! I choose to save my money, while getting my own beer and food and just enjoy this cosplayer's images and videos ☺️
 
Back
Top