https://goonbox.cr/img/Y8YizC1
Not sure if she does content anymore. She was going to do topless photos and videos but no idea if she ever did. Would be nice to see her come back.
Did she say she was going to do topless? Damn didnt know that.
Post everything you have. She sent out pics where u could see her nipples but i bought too late and she censored them
Still has an IG page but not sure if doing any content. Haven't asked or checked anywhere. She mentioned she was considering topless but can't confirm she ever did.
Has anyone tried to reach out to her on IG? I don't do IG so haven't tried. Not sure if she has a Twitter anymore. Or just changed the name. She may be "retired" since the kid but idk. Maybe she'll come back or be open to requests if asked. I just wish there was better stuff of her out there.
I don't have anything else. Anyone tried to reach out to her on IG and see if she's going to get back into it? I don't know of anything really good of her out there than the kind of content that's already been posted...