Simp Chat A13xis.03 / a13xis03 / A13xis.77 / A13xis.XX Discussion and simp thread

Well yes and no.
She promised it but someone snitched and her snap is gone
 
I missed what happened. Why did she stop doing OF?
I got the impression it was tipped off to her parents or something like that
 
That is what she said. Someone told her parents and they forced her to get off of OF.
 
b/g scene is out and oof. Always gotta feel bad for these young women having just awful sex.
 
Her OF says inactive account.
Last seen April 15, must have changed it to that around then?
 
Had high hopes for this one but her content is so boring.
Edit: I'm a solo content guy and I saw her vid where she says she dislikes solo, so gave it a second chance with the b/g, and I still think I'd rather go stand in line at the DMV, even if I had no business there.
 
Jesus she is lazy. Not only did I piss money away on a sub she posts like twice a month, and is literally on there every day probably checking her balance lol, she can't even be bothered reading her messages so I can literally pay for fucking content. Next time I wanna go spend money on this bitch I'll go stick my dick in a toaster, at least I'll get something out of it.
Thank you for coming to my Ted talk.
 
She struggles with an eating disorder. Shes in and out of the hospital pretty often.
 
i got some of her new toy vids CRAP camera work ill share but i dont know how to get vids off OF
 
if she doesn't have drm you can use firefox browser to download them. Or screen record them
 
Back
Top