Request OnlyFans Zoe Wolf

mfs using gofile knowing damn well they ain't gonna for file storage.
Go to you know where if you want to farm likes reuploading the same folder every month. :PETTHEPEEPO:

wchick_0537.jpg

Archive
1iy4B@^snWSm1uG!m5GW58y
 
This is definitely a long shot, but I recently discovered that she had an explicit OF before her original 'wolfchick' / 'wchick' one. Did anyone get any content from it?

 
Think that might’ve been a scammer posing as her and using her pictures tbh
 
It's entirely possible. I got this info after doing a face search and finding these two old twitter profiles:
(Twitter #1)
(Twitter #2)
I believe that these are legitimate due to the dates of the tweets posted (June 2020) and the usage of pics that I personally haven't seen before. Also her facebook (which is legitimate) uses the same last name which I have never seen used before on any of her other socials.
 
To me there’s 2 possibilities here. Either it was real and she was trying to stay lowkey with a fake name and weird username and what not which is definitely not beyond the realms of plausibility.
However there’s big red flags imo. First off she’s from Montana and not Indianapolis, super random location listed on the OF screenshot. Then the explicit content on the Twitter and in the story you can see on that OF screenshot you can’t actually see her face. The other pictures on the Twitter I’ve seen before. The one of her bottomless on the bathroom counter is famous from her VSCO, blew up on reddit. Not surprising that was the one being used to promote it constantly.
Another big one is the shilling of CashApp. Scammers love pushing you to pay via cashapp, rather than directly through OF. Saw this with another girl, Tana Hennessey, where someone posed as her and scammed subs to pay whoever they were on Cashapp then sent fake vids and pics out of some random girl.
And probably the biggest one to me is the Instagram with the weird semi illiterate bio offering $150 for a “meetup”. That seems insane to me
 
Fair points, whatever it was it's all gone now. I wrote off the location thing as her trying to be low-key about her whereabouts. I'm still inclined to believe it was something she did early on and rebranded later with tamer content. She was promoting b/g content on her last OF (the chickk2.5 one) before she chickened out and quit entirely.
 
One more bit of context, here’s the photo that was used as the profile pics. Originally from Zoe’s official Facebook (has liked her mom’s photos with it). It’s from 2016. Not sure she was even 18 then, maybe just turned 18 at the most. Either way kind of weird to use a 4 year old photo from when you’re either just 18 or not even 18 yet on explicit twitters and OF. Especially since from 2018-2020 she was posting all kinds of thirst traps on insta and VSCO
 
Back
Top