HectorVail
Lurker
- Joined
- Mar 5, 2025
- Posts
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
First request thread, idk exactly what I'm doing but lmk if there's anything I can do
Good looking Twitter Asian who also streams on Fanza, also occasionally streams on Twitter too, but she always deletes the replay (not sure if anything interesting happens there). She shares a name with a JAV actress, but it's definitely not the same person. Cannot find a thing other than her Twitter pics and vids, but I would very much like to. Anyone got anything? Even Twitter stream archives could be nice
Socials:
https://x.com/yuichan_mann?s=21&t=MCpP7iFHxpszh1tJFfN6-A
https://www.instagram.com/yuichan_mann?igsh=d2c4NzQwN3QyaHA2
TikTok - Make Your Day

Good looking Twitter Asian who also streams on Fanza, also occasionally streams on Twitter too, but she always deletes the replay (not sure if anything interesting happens there). She shares a name with a JAV actress, but it's definitely not the same person. Cannot find a thing other than her Twitter pics and vids, but I would very much like to. Anyone got anything? Even Twitter stream archives could be nice
Socials:
https://x.com/yuichan_mann?s=21&t=MCpP7iFHxpszh1tJFfN6-A
https://www.instagram.com/yuichan_mann?igsh=d2c4NzQwN3QyaHA2
TikTok - Make Your Day
