Request ManyVids Youngandadorbs?

thumb_465c694efcaefbbf1265c7c759ef70e9.jpg

Title: Bratty Teen Cucks You With BBC
URL: https://www.manyvids.com/Video/1055052/bratty-teen-cucks-you-with-bbc
Download: https://pixeldrain.com/u/Znc8HU2z
Description: - again, you are my bratty...immature 18 year old girlfriend. you are tired and are breaking up with me for the new year.\n- your friends told you to look up cuckolding - so you decide that I can either stick around and be a cuck, or you are gone.\n\n- when you see me start to cry from the news you give me...you do some mean ass worship - "aww are you crying you little loser? would you like a kiss from your girlfriend? yea?" so you bend over and stick your ass right in my face - "you can kiss my dirty ass! that's the only kiss you will be getting!" \n- you can make me worship in pants, then unbutton them and have on my nasty skull panties, you can talk about how dirty they are as you make me continue the worship, then take them off and tell me I can use them to wipe my tears...but not the pussy part. too good for me - only the ass part.\n\n- then you go through all the pictures...explaining to me things I will be doing as your cuck. giving your thoughts and opinions of the pictures...laughing at what I have in store for me.\n- maybe you can get one of your bbc dildos and get yourself off with it as you humiliate me.\n- stopping every now and then when you see something like an ass worship pictures - making me sniff yours\n- or pulling out the dildo and pointing out the pussy cream on it - only bbc can do that, not tiny white dick\n- not sure if you can squirt or not...but maybe you can make me clean you/the dildo to end it
 
thumb_847e71b3ebdd8e389c00ad4d7b3eba99.jpg

Title: Brat Makes You Eat
URL: https://www.manyvids.com/Video/1234411/teen-makes-u-eat-your-cum-blackmail-cei
Download: https://pixeldrain.com/u/4QFdp2ok
Description: This was a custom video :) Description: Video-wise, I’m into the idea of you being a younger girl seducing me to cheat on my girlfriend. I’m big on sexy black lingerie, the ponytail/braces look, watching you strip down and touch yourself, maybe role play that you’re cheating on your bf, too. I like kind of a dom approach for you, too- so maybe it’s sort of a blackmail thing (you want to release our sexts, something like that) that leads to a JOI or CEI or something similar. Nothing a lot more detailed than that- would be interested in seeing where you might take it from there. :) Would that be good with you? Thanks!
 
Easter Bunny Loves Hard Sex Public:
https://bunkr.fi/v/vfvs4DX82Z3Xc
Little Easter Bunny was collecting her eggs when she found a GIANT EGG! She was so EAGER to find out what was inside and it was more than she was hoping for ;) Watch me be a dirty freaky girl outside for you ;) I pull those panties to the side and play with myself tease you with my PETITE TEEN body and stick your juicy cock in my mouth ;) Get it ready to be deep inside then I bounce on you like a good girl ;) I end up putting eggs inside me too ;) Cum see me be a dirty little sex bunny ;)
 
Back
Top