Request OnlyFans ManyVids Vivian_Rose

Fd0I4KXX0AMw5eP

FdQFv4NXwAA_Gn-
 
Noticed other threads already, but they did not have her links/handles accurately listed. Looking for her newer content with her expander implants.
Onlyfans
Linktree
7eebc54ee9229b94558b631c65dcaaff9b582f5f.jpg
 

Deepthroat Extreme Throat Bulge
Description: Amateur No Mercy Deepthroat Extreme Throat Bulge and rough Cum in Throat! * * * This video really pushed me to my limits. It is very, very sloppy and rough. Hear me gagging all the time while deepthroating that big cock. The angle is perfect to see my throat being stretched out by your huge cock. I spit and drool sooo much and you have no mercy for my throat and keep facefucking me and using my throat like a fleshlight. You are really pushing me to my limits. @3:26 I massage your dick in my throat with my fingers, while you fuck my throat. I love getting deepthroated so much. See your dick stretching my throat and my throat making gagging noises while you enter it like a pussy. I am such a loppy mess. This video is a very extreme deepthroat video. I say "no. no" but you keep fucking my throat without mercy, even slapping my face one time. You shoot your first two cum blasts on my face (facial) and shoot even more cum all the way down my throat (throatpie). So we finish with the best finish possible :)

Details: 806MB - .MP4 - 1920x1080 Resolution

Trailer

https://bunkr.cr/v/q70m0sRqo5wgl
 
Vivian_Rose - Footjob Footjob Footjob Footjob Footjob
My first footjob video :) This is my highly requested footjob video for my foot fetish fans. I sit naked before you on the bed and start stroking your dick. Quickly after I grab some lube and get ready to give you a phenomenal lubed footjob. My toes are freshly manicured with pink nail polish. I put your cock between my soles and start jerking it. You like getting a footjob by me, don't you? ;) After getting you very horny with my feet, I lay on my stomach, so you get to see my round ass and keep on stroking your dick with my soles this way. My soles slide up and down your cock and of course you get to see this solejob / footjob in POV. I love giving you footjobs because I know how much you enjoy watching and feeling my feet, soles and toes :) You are so horny that you want to cum on my feet already, but I stop and put even more lube on your cock and on my feet. Watch me putting lube on my feet and making my feet all wet and shiny for the perfect footjob / solejob. After a few more minutes of giving you the best footjob / solejob of your life, you can't hold it back no more and have to cum on my feet. You shoot all of your cum over my feet, while I keep stroking your cock with my soles. A true foot lover's dream! As you cum I slowly keep masaging your cock with my feet and show you my soles.

 
yeah i already had that version, was wondering about the full vid. thanks anyway
 
Back
Top