Request OnlyFans Instagram Valentina Lavida

Just saw a preview where she is going to use a Pussy Gun and got a censored pic with a see through pantyhose and no panties on her free onlyfans.
she is stepping up the game slowly.
unfortunatly i have no credit card!
so pls any heroes out there.
her onlyfans is free and all good videos are ppv for normal prices.
 
I got a DM on her free page where she said she started B G content on her VIP page!
Would be great if there is any hero out there who could check that out pls!!!
 

I have subscribed to her VIP. Honestly I'm disappointed a little bit. Will try to save and share everything this week. And yeah she made a bg video. It's behind paywall, just like any other really interesting stuff of her. 40dollars I'm not gonna pay that much for it.
 
Okay, I had some free time today, so here's everything, but first a short review.
What she posts on her vip page are usually the same packages that are posted on her free site that you can buy, but you don't get the full package. Usually the video isn't part of it, or just a shorter version of the video and all the pictures aren't part of it either. If I had to guess the best pictures and the videos worthwhile part is just cut out and don't get posted. Several times a week she sends ppv offers by direct message. These are usually between $15 and $40. These are usually fully naked contents and as we already discussed she started doing bg content. She just posted the second video offer today 4min cum on her black leggings, 30dollars. The other video 40dollars and the picture she linked with it is she riding the D. So basically this is her vip page for 16 dollars.
Honestly I'm disappointed what I got and don't recommend for others to sub to her vip or at least expect to spend another 20-40-60-100 dollars to actually get something that is interesting. Seems to be more and more bg content coming, maybe in the future her page will be better or at least the prices will be more reasonable. I don't know anyway.
The pics: https://bunkrr.su/a/oeknNQUq
And the vids: https://bunkrr.su/a/ux1xgfww
 
I really appriciate what u did and yeah i can understand u. Was thinking she is giving more on her vip. At least more nudity what she mentions everytime on her free page.
U can keep an eye on it for this month and maybe u can look whats coming new on the site before ur subscription ends and share one more time!
But one more time thank u very much for that and sharing with us!
 
So my sub expired. Since my post there were only 3 new post, I added them to the folders. 2 of them was actually a "better" onet full boobflash in pich + in video and the third was a ppv offer of a new BG vid. It's seems se really got into creating BG content the title was: "heavy cum explosion over my melons after massaging his cock with my tits 😈 for 35$ its yours" So as I said, I will not subscribe to her again. That's all I could share here.
The 2 folder again. Enjoy:
The pics: https://bunkrr.su/a/oeknNQUq
And the vids: https://bunkrr.su/a/ux1xgfww
 
Screenshot_20231123-15481225a50616e19e33e5c.png

Screenshot_20231123-1549042ef61e6fc3f67d100.png

Screenshot_20231123-1548512817bac2429189736.png

Screenshot_20231123-1548222bd45bb476ad9b1b5.png
 
Back
Top