mats73
Lurker
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2023
- Posts
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
https://onlyfans.com/usatame

Desperately looking for a DM video tied to this post from a couple years ago: https://onlyfans.com/168454041/usatame
It was a public beach bate vid. Starts off in the ocean, then cuts over to her in an open facing beach tent. In this 2nd part we get what might have been the absolute cleanest shot of her asshole we ever have and will see. Several minutes of cheek spreading with her asshole damn near pressed up against the camera (which was positioned at the perfect angle), but the natural lighting kept everything well-lit. Nothing was obscured. Cherry on top is that she was fairly fit back then, although I don't mind the thiccness of her currently. If you can't tell, I miss this video dearly
epeWhy:.
Purchased the PPV, only for it to vanish a few months later (checked purchases tab as well). She claims to not know what happened to it, but I know she wipes old DMs from time to time. My guess is it got reported for violating TOS somehow (always risky with public vids)
Desperately looking for a DM video tied to this post from a couple years ago: https://onlyfans.com/168454041/usatame
It was a public beach bate vid. Starts off in the ocean, then cuts over to her in an open facing beach tent. In this 2nd part we get what might have been the absolute cleanest shot of her asshole we ever have and will see. Several minutes of cheek spreading with her asshole damn near pressed up against the camera (which was positioned at the perfect angle), but the natural lighting kept everything well-lit. Nothing was obscured. Cherry on top is that she was fairly fit back then, although I don't mind the thiccness of her currently. If you can't tell, I miss this video dearly
Purchased the PPV, only for it to vanish a few months later (checked purchases tab as well). She claims to not know what happened to it, but I know she wipes old DMs from time to time. My guess is it got reported for violating TOS somehow (always risky with public vids)