Request OnlyFans Tanya Danielle

SimonPeg

Lurker
Joined
Apr 30, 2023
Posts
78
Reaction score
0
https://onlyfans.com/tanyadanielle
https://twitter.com/TanyaDanielleXO
https://spankbang.com/s/tanya danielle/
Tanya_Danielle.jpg
 
My opponents love to lift me up, undress and ridicule me.
Some have totally overpowered me



 
Tanya is working,
she has two jobs, so in the last three months she has published almost nothing, except things from the past.
It is not a cheap job that she is publishing and, frankly, she is perhaps taking a bit too much advantage of it.
He said that from May he should have more free time at his disposal and therefore publish daily
I am a subscriber, but I open it once a week, for 3/4 photos a week I would say it's not worth it
 
Oh my God, if I make her mad she'll slaughter me!!!
I have to make her a dress, but she's huge, she'll be at least 20 centimetres taller than me and her 240lbs are more than double my measly 112lbs
her arms are bigger than my thighs, oh my God, what a monster!😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

:BOOBA::eek::eek::eek::eek:
 
your grimaces in front of my enormous measurements made me angry, and now I will do the same to you,
I'll take the measurements on that skinny little body of yours.
the arms are pathetic to say the least, the thighs are toothpicks and the waistline is equal to that of a primary school teenager.

I wonder how it doesn't fly away with every breath of wind with those measly 100 Lbs

 
Back
Top