quietlab72
Lurker
- Joined
- Jan 27, 2024
- Posts
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
Slimber Danish nudeart-model (I believe she is a ballet dancer too, not sure which kind though...
)
Insta (Pvt):
https://www.instagram.com/sofiejohansen_98/
https://www.picuki.com/profile/sofiejohansen_98
Insta 2 (Defunct):
https://www.instagram.com/_sj_model_/

(I got nothing on this, so it's either inactive or she listed a wrong alias on her pvt profile)
knikolajsen - Kiehn Nikolajsen - Hot Spot Photography





U.J. Foto






FLASHnMODELS
(There's a related vid which will be upped later
)


















SH, Aug 4, 2021, Covermodel.dk








SH, Jan 14, 2022, Covermodel.dk








Full collection (Updated Jan 27, *only fixed an album title*)

https://goonbox.cr/a/sofie-johansen-sofiejohansen-98.Y7QXbf/sub
(No RAR for now, but might make one later incl. vid
)
Insta (Pvt):
https://www.instagram.com/sofiejohansen_98/
https://www.picuki.com/profile/sofiejohansen_98
Insta 2 (Defunct):
https://www.instagram.com/_sj_model_/
(I got nothing on this, so it's either inactive or she listed a wrong alias on her pvt profile)
knikolajsen - Kiehn Nikolajsen - Hot Spot Photography





U.J. Foto






FLASHnMODELS
(There's a related vid which will be upped later


















SH, Aug 4, 2021, Covermodel.dk








SH, Jan 14, 2022, Covermodel.dk








Full collection (Updated Jan 27, *only fixed an album title*)
https://goonbox.cr/a/sofie-johansen-sofiejohansen-98.Y7QXbf/sub
(No RAR for now, but might make one later incl. vid
