Request Cam Girls Fansly Sincere_Shyness

oddspoke51

Lurker
Joined
Apr 10, 2022
Posts
44
Reaction score
0
She's a camgirl from chaturbate, her name is Naomi and she's 18. She's a true goddess!
Here are her links:
Her chaturbate
Her fansly
I've some screenshots from her last stream.

Does anyone have her camwhores videos or fansly contents?
 
She is currently about 5.5k into a 50k token goal to show her pussy in public chat.
 
question; where do you think she is and where do you think she is from? I somehow found myself in a only-a-bimbo-sex-toy-will-satiate--me kind of mood a while back and she is without a doubt one of the finest examples of human fucksleeves I've seen in a long time. subbed to become her Husbando or whatever, she says that she will obey my every command etc , I'm like rly? wasn't aiming for a dom/sub relationship, just wanted to haave some fun. anyways, she's badgering me for $ straight off, preferring btc to circumvent fansly. fair enough, fansly and OF are just predatory jews so go for it. she sends me a few vids, pretty good, big well done vids. I happily flow her some ETH + btc, had to resize a vid coz too lge and checked the metadata... Russia. She's telling me she lives in Gdansk (I think) but she;s in some 3rd teir Oblast churning crypto for the war effort, chechen sepratists, warez kingpins idk. anyways, I've forgotten the point of this post. have a nice afternoon lads.
 
JUst use Handbrake or ShutterEncoder and Re-encode to x265, you'll get it down to a few hundred MBytes at the same quality.
 
Back
Top