Request OnlyFans ManyVids SaraDoesScience

IkerRoute

Lurker
Joined
Apr 20, 2023
Posts
7
Reaction score
0
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001005217/saradoesscience/Store/Videos/
saradoesscience_1E520907-80B0-4412-ACB3-B8F2953AEE0B_1574579139.jpeg
 
Virgin Has First Kiss With My Ass

So I hear that you're a virgin...that's pretty pathetic. And kind of surprising, considering all you do is watch porn. For how much you love watching fucking, you're not man enough to try and even fuck women? So sad. From the looks of it, you haven't even ever kissed a woman before. I could help you out with that...I could be your first kiss. I seduce you with my lips, and cover your eyes for the kiss. You smooch, but when you open your eyes you see my ass! Looks like my ass was your first kiss! Your pathetic cock doesn't deserve to kiss my lips, you can worship my ass instead! Fitting, since you aren't a normal man, you are a worthless tiny dicked loser. You'll never get any pussy, so you can think about my ass instead. I continue to berate you, telling you to kiss and lick my ass as your punishment for being a terrible excuse of a man.
(edit, updated with higher res version :WeSmart: )
https://bunkr.pk/f/fMBnDGS7IXop6
 
When my pets worship me and cum huge loads for me, it brings me power! I want you to get hard, worship my body and cum for me pet. Don't worry about getting dehydrated from cumming so much, I’ll make sure to spit in your mouth.
https://bunkr.pk/f/Gxa66VjMQVfri
 
I think you might be addicted to porn. As your wife, this is totally unacceptable. You need to be addicted to me instead. The new rule is, you cant cum to anything except me. And if you want to cum, you have to watch me cum first.
https://bunkr.pk/f/Ert2mqazWTV96
 
This is a JOI like no other. Depending on when, or how you're watching this video, I will give you different instructions. You could watch this video 20 times and have a different experience everytime! Don't you wanna find out what fate you get when you watch???
https://bunkr.pk/f/hZU2sEzIrmGfn
 
I heard you have been talking shit about me behind my back. I think you're just jealous that you're not the top student in our grad program. Well, I'll teach you for calling me a slut that sleeps with professors for good grades. By the time I'm done brainwashing you, you'll be the dumb slut you told everyone I was!
https://bunkr.pk/f/Tpynfe61qXnT5
 
My boyfriend (YOU!) has transformed into my pussy! We could try to find the cure, but this just feels right to me! Let me give you a tour of your new existence. I'll show you everything, what you look like, what you can wear, and even how you will like to be touched! It's so fun having you as my pussy!
https://bunkr.pk/f/Y2Vu6Skoedr4Q
 
My roommate and I just got back from a magic show, where she was pulled on stage! I ask her what she thought of the show, and how funny it was when the magician snapped his fingers and made her forget things. I snap my fingers and realize the mind control is still in effect! I start to make my smart conservative roommate turn stupid and slutty and gay for me. I order her to masturbate in front of me while I rub myself, and then after she cums I order her to eat my pussy. Now shes just my dumb slutty pet who will do whatever i want!
https://bunkr.fi/f/Z63tV1pVh5AYD
 
There's an emergency and your coworker needs you to leave this meeting and come with her immediately!! Oh, the emergency? Well her pussy is dripping and shes not wearing any panties to catch her cum...so what are you going to do about it?
https://bunkr.ph/f/SWHVOWC1z0xsk
 
Back
Top