How tf does tryst allow that. I've gotten tricked a few times where it says they're in my city, and after subbing/messaging they say oh I'll be there next month. Site should be more strict.
In one of their latest posts on Reddit, they basically doxxed themselves. I’m not gonna get into details, but it clears up some of our questions: it’s not a fake account, it’s actually the alias of an Argentine Instagram model. I doubt she runs the account herself, so there’s not much point in trying to talk to her. All I found is that under a different name, she used to sell soft content. The most explicit stuff is in the link. Anyway, this explains the weird way the account’s been handled https://gofile.io/d/K40pd4
At least I already knew that... that's why I have trouble accessing the content, because I can't access it directly through the VPN. I'd love to see how she sucks cock