bitplane6 Lurker Joined Apr 24, 2022 Posts 13 Reaction score 0 Apr 24, 2022 #1 https://onlyfans.com/roseysan https://twitter.com/anyuser/status/1312620383972012032
M marcoback Lurker Joined Apr 21, 2023 Posts 2 Reaction score 0 May 13, 2023 #4 Is not mine https://bunkr.cr/a/1JeYwD0G
S solderhabit Lurker Joined Aug 6, 2022 Posts 745 Reaction score 2 Dec 30, 2023 #7 HTTPS://coomer.st/onlyfans/user/roseysan
H hobbynick Lurker Joined Sep 5, 2022 Posts 15 Reaction score 0 Sep 25, 2024 #10 I miss her, what happened to her?
OrenPips Lurker Joined Feb 23, 2023 Posts 853 Reaction score 1 Sep 26, 2024 #11 She tweeted just the other day. That's why I posted those.
OrenPips Lurker Joined Feb 23, 2023 Posts 853 Reaction score 1 Sep 26, 2024 #13 https://x.com/Rosey_san?t=QSwd160Rt3Du9_3Tm_sOMQ&s=09
F fluxdesk3 Lurker Joined Aug 2, 2024 Posts 240 Reaction score 0 Sep 30, 2024 #14 Some content I bought back when she was chubby selling content on Facebook
Z ZuriReel Lurker Joined Nov 28, 2022 Posts 71 Reaction score 0 Oct 1, 2024 #15 https://bunkr.cr/v/FSfa9RWCOC4g6
Z ZuriReel Lurker Joined Nov 28, 2022 Posts 71 Reaction score 0 Oct 1, 2024 #17 there is some audio but thats all i got. bought it through DMs