Request OnlyFans queennono


She’s fine and all, but she’s trippin with these prices. And you know she’s not showing any nudes too smh
 

Took the L on $9 even tho I knew it would be pointless.
NEVER buy her shit. This is her “best sellers” smh. Don’t waste a dime on her tbh
 
I don’t have an account. Would anyone be able to post all the content ?
 
Right now she’s asking for people to donate money so she can get a new camera that “supposedly” broke and she might quit OF if we don’t support her.
I notice she doesn’t get a lot, if any engagement. I’m starting to think it’s not really her running this account or something cause who the hell is buying her overpriced IG pics
 
Like most OF pages, it's most likely managed by someone else or a team who gets a cut of the earnings.
 
Lol her last DM makes it obvious: "An extra naughty surprise for my favourite fans 😈"
Spoiler: she's from California and has no business using "favourite"
 
Will say some of her inbox messages always have me wanting to buy, just don't want to be too let down
 
Don’t do it. She’s a scammer. She never shows anything. Small chance it’s not even her running that account. Save your money.
 
I'm not so sure she's even involved with that page tbh. My theory is, back then she started an OF on her own and was actually running it, then she realized how much time and effort is required, then she deleted her page. A management team buys the rights to her content where she gets a cut of the earnings(?), but otherwise she is totally hands off. At least this was the case with another OF model I managed to chat with via instagram DMs. Basically she provides the content but she has no way of accessing the OF page. Idk if this is the case with Noel but I wouldn't be surprised
 
Back
Top