Request OnlyFans ManyVids QueenCarmella / queencarmellafemdom

melloframe

Lurker
Joined
Apr 7, 2022
Posts
97
Reaction score
0
Fly3NjoXwAAt0Kr

Fly3NjnX0AE365i

FLkLeoqXIAMJ_Mp

FngqHUCXkAEdIqk

Fmm8ZN3XkAEHLPu

Fm12aNJaAAUlNEJ

Fk68B3kXwAAQaN7

FlZiBm4WIAIY9K3

FlR39PGWQAMKulq

FnV7d9cWIAE198C

https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1005201010/queencarmella/Store/Videos/
https://onlyfans.com/queencarmellafemdom
https://twitter.com/QueenCarmellax/
 
Queen Carmella JOI Goon Wall Quick Cut Compilation [LANDSCAPE]

"Guess what!I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell!" - Bruce Dickinson
It is a point of pride amongst us to not pay for videos, but I'm not ashamed to admit that Queen Carmella was one of the first creators whose videos I had to break out the 16 digits for. She has this slightly androgynous, almost Armenian shape to her a face with very delicate and soft features, and one of those voices and inflections that strongly resonate with any man. A lot of the niches Queen Carmella specializes in aren't for me, but when it comes to the important things like lighting, wardrobe, aesthetic, makeup, and scripting, she does not miss. Her body is also tighter than a nun's pussy on a Sunday morning.
While I am a big fan of femdom content generally, I do derive a sick pleasure from editing around the negative degradation from super sexy femdom babes to fit exactly what I like. This goon wall compilation is just that - it has a slightly more 'quick cut' style edit and focusing on Queen Carmella doing the stroking motion or just generally being unfathomably hot. The audio layers are split between center, left, and right pan, and there is no music.
Bunkr
4K H.265 @ 29.97 fps / 1.71 GB / 14 minutes and 53 seconds
Bunkr
(Queen Carmella Archive) (Thanks to chbh for the mirror)
720P + / 23 Videos
Featured links:
DommeAddiction Interview/Queen Carmella Twitter / =Non-Nude]Queen Carmella IWC Store
 
# 4
Only Anal
The ultimate clip for the curious anal slut...or, those experienced looking to be guided by my perfection, into fucking yourself hard for almost 15 minutes! I want you to understand that there is so much more to masturbation.




Full details: iwantclips@QueenCarmella id 4054815
https://bunkr.cr/v/PDLDMPy1ceA4Z

1 of 3


Try Not To CUM: ASMR Trigger Challenge (Topless)
A mixture of mind fuck, edging, tease/denial, and orgasm control with ASMR and MOAN triggers. Please use headphones and a dark room for best results as I tease and challenge you using my triggering voice and body.




Full details: iwantclips@QueenCarmella id 3165246
https://bunkr.cr/v/lj24v9BklcftX

2 of 3


Winners Vs. Losers
Naturally, there are winners and losers. It's just the way of the world. I happen to be a winner. A natural born leader, superior alpha goddess in every way.




Full details: iwantclips@QueenCarmella id 3213243
https://bunkr.cr/v/KORkSznuQka35

3 of 3
 
# 5
Involuntary Porn Addiction
Porn addiction is your life. Addiction to femdom is the only sex life for you!




Full details: iwantclips@QueenCarmella id 4486907
https://bunkr.cr/v/2RP8vTG29dA7T

1 of 3


M0NSTER COCK GOON OUT: STIMULI OVERLOAD
The bigger the better.... you can't get enough of stroking to cock. The curiosity has flourished into full-blown addiction and now you can't get enough of gay porn and femdom gooning clips convincing you to stroke to massive cocks.
Please wear headphones for maximum results as this clip has whispering you can only hear with headphones.




Full details: iwantclips@QueenCarmella id 2766898
https://bunkr.cr/v/Kk6eNiuRtOqlj

2 of 3


Pussy Free Hand Fucker (With Mega Pixel Triggers)
Hi stupid little virgin. Here to hump your own hand into complete mindlessness once again because you're lonely and sexless? how embarrassing! it's nothing new though.




Full details: iwantclips@QueenCarmella id 3209316
https://bunkr.cr/v/Sxpj9kwKkWXdj

3 of 3
 
Queen Carmella Stroke Only JOI Split screen Compilation + Extended Cut
Neither has any sound atm, fixing that today.


Bunkr
1080P H.265 @ 30 fps / 891 MB / 8 minutes and 7 seconds
Extended Cut


Bunkr
1080P H.265 @ 30 fps / 1.5 GB / 16 minutes and 14 seconds
 
Queen Carmella - Only Get Hard For Me (Topless)
6/28/23

Description
My influence has already trickled into your personal life so significantly. My image flashes before your eyes when she's undressing. My voice echoes in your mind when she makes a move on you. Suddenly you get soft. I just have that affect. You're going to be further encouraged to only get hard for me as I get into your mind and tease you. Truly, it's effortless for me. Nothing else can compare to the feeling of watching me and submitting to me. I am far hotter and more superior than her, and you know it. Nothing will be the same for you when I am done with you.
Pixeldrain Link
https://pixeldrain.com/u/oYq1mS83
Bunkr mirror (ty to next poster)
 
Back
Top