I subbed to her OF and I must say it's a rip off, she's lying and stealing from people. You pay over $20 for CENSORED CONTENT she delivers via DM by paying EXTRA.
If you've seen her Facebook and Insta, you have seen her OF already. And I must add, her sex videos are delivered in limited quantities. She's a wash and I feel extremely disappointed and bad because I have a hard time earning money and what little money I got it was WASTED on her OF of lies.
Anyways, I'll post at a later time everything from her account.
EDIT: Here it is. What a disappointment and waste of money. If someone richer than me is able to get her real paid sex videos and nudes, please be my guest. https://bunkrrr.org/a/I2Pry5B4
Sorry for the doblepost but I came to add more info.
Apparently this girl, in addition to charging you for just subbing, wants you to pay $100 just for the videos with her fucking her BF, I'm not paying that much just for porn.
https://goonbox.cr/a/ploylada.YU2aDt
This is what I have of her so far. Everything is just too expensive and this is what I've found through searches. I also have some vids, but i'll have to check around for them.