Request Playfuldimples

Awesome widdy, im lookin at her dms but too expensive and nervous lol. Says full tits and nips for 50$ omg. And riding, and bj supposedly. But doubt it. Waitin on a true simp to drop it im not that thirsty yet.
 
If the image you receive isn’t exactly as its depicted. There is a solid chance that you can report to onlyfans and get a refund. But defs a risk 🙈
 
Dear Onlyfans support,
I understand we are all just thirsty deviants here. However i must say and hope your team agrees that false advertising especially in the realm of promised titties is deplorable. I believe i am within my rights to request a refund and compensation of said titties in this distasteful manner.
 
Not worth it. I got this one maybe a week ago and it is just spicy Instagram still. I will get to uploading the rest of the collection as I have time. But here is this album.


 
Back
Top