Request PiperKK

Enjoy, i wanted to make a thread when i was subbed to her but i “dont have enough privileges” so i just saved these vids, most pics at the time were also on her IG so i didnt save those but that was in her first month: https://www.*Blacklisted site*/a/zkSPGpzE
 
She closed her OF today.
https://i.imgur was here once, but it's now gone/pgigXtS.jpg
 
I think she did have some good content through dms but very pricey. Asked her for b/g and she charged $150 so i didn’t buy.
 
She closed her account 2 years ago and moved on when i asked about in dm then she said it wasn’t for her anymore and no content available anymore. I personally think she had good content but it was like 100-200 but never thought she would quit otherwise I’d take a dive. I believe someone somewhere must have content on her don’t know if he’s in here tho. I tried following her on IG but she always declines looks like she has moved on completely.
 
I follow her on ig, nothing noteworthy posted there in ages. She works at a beauty salon/spa type place now and mostly posts for business promo with occasional personal stuff
 
Back
Top