RemyHook

Lurker
Joined
Nov 15, 2023
Posts
6
Reaction score
0
X/Twitter: Nymoussy
Fansly: https://fansly.com/nymoussy/posts
First Fansly stream: (not my link) https://gofile.io/d/kDa4Mr
https://coomer.st/fansly/user/566405999951355905
Heads-up to everyone, this thread might die soon. Looks like she closed subbing to her Fansly and protected her twitter account. Fansly account has been now locked
If you're wondering about her 3 hour Fansly stream, it was only 3 hours of her playing Orc Massage, and then a 22 mins solo session (that of which is already on this thread)
 
The 33 second video on her fansly
https://gofile.io/d/5khhhi
really wish someone records her streams there tbh
Update: Seems like the fun is over thanks to BVTM making the content mainstream with his stupid tweet. Everything is locked now (Fansly locked, Youtube deleted, Twitter locked)
 
All the lewd art and animation I could find of Nym, drawn by Nym themselves. Not sure if this belongs here since its not Fansly content but here it is. They are all .webp files so you will need to load them in a browser for the sex animations to play (for the animated ones).
https://gofile.io/d/Kcj83z
 
Here's a temporary file. I removed the in-game music using UVR, it's not perfect but it can do with focusing on some of the vocal since I'm still trying to figure out how to separate the vocals. If I find a way, I'll update but if not, it means this is the best I can do with what I currently know.
Note: Some parts do have music like in the beginning, the only reason I can say that it does that is because her speaking and the bgm was considered as one track by the program
https://files.catbox.moe/lpqpxk.mp3

Updated:
Found the right configuration. It only captures her voice (which I guess is what was asked), but I couldn't fully capture and isolate the wet noises. Enjoy! :EZ:
https://files.catbox.moe/el6z3r.mp3
 
Scrolled the thread and already found it. Sorry for being dumb, it didn't open on my browser for some fucking reason
 
Back
Top