Request NSFW vlogs?

joelcab14

Lurker
Joined
Mar 22, 2022
Posts
6
Reaction score
0
Does anyone know of any good uncensored, uncut, NSFW (whatever you wanna call it) snapchats/Instagrams to follow? I'm talking content/vlogs in the vein of DBGOD, Jack Manley, the Minorities, things like that. None of these guys EVER fucking post and when they do, it's kind of underwhelming. There has to be someone out there with some good stuff on their IG stories. Recommendations?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIGrPl7F1Lk2QbQqHEQ4Gyw/videos
https://www.patreon.com/DBGOD
https://www.youtube.com/c/KDPTheG/videos
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=59908078&fan_landing=true
https://www.youtube.com/c/minoritiesEXTRAS/videos
https://www.patreon.com/theminorities3
 
luna x james (now luna okko, she got a new guy) did that type of travel vlog with some sex sprinkled in on pornhub
 
Who's the girls on the vid?
update: its theyloveedimeo on ig, she has onlyfans link in her insta but removed it, idk why
 
Yea, these are actually some of my favorite content but I always have trouble searching the best way to describe/search for this type of stuff.
There’s a really attractive element of having context/realism for how these people met before they starting hooking up - even if there is a large chance they’re staged.
I feel like a lot of “Man on the street” interviewer tiktokers/YouTubers dabble in this style of porn as well. So if anyone knows creators with this type of content I’d love to know about them.
This thread has a fair amount of content for minorities as well.
https://simpcityopen.com/posts/188692/
 
so apparently this YouTuber gunnar actually subscribed briefly to Jack Manley‘s exclusive site and talks about how Manley shows girls tits etc while they’re drunk and probably don’t know or realize (or consent) to it being filmed and out on a PPV website :O
i noticed Jack Manley nowadays only got a handful of videos left on his YouTube channel. I think I did a full backup of his channel back in the day and got much more videos of his saved.
not gonna lie that video where he and the Girl he made out with said “we could be brother and sister“ Is kind of nostalgic to me lol
edit: I just noticed he Has blurred her face in the video by now! (But not in the video thumbnail). I gotta check I even had her Instagram pics at one point
 
can you post some of the vids you have backed up?
Also I found the uncensored version
 
does anybody has idea if this james also has other OF contents with some other girls?
 
i have like 40+ nudes of her from when she had an OF (darcy/oddarcy). no clue if she has a thread i can't find anything under her name. forgot all about this girl. she got really fat and gross a couple years ago tho so i unfollowed. enjoy
 
Back
Top