Request OnlyFans misskatrinaa

Another IG that hasn't been shut down yet. The last post was in June though and was linked to from some dudes page with her as the profile pic and saying the link below his name was his main account. I got a notification that he started following me a few days ago and when I clicked the link on his page I discovered her. He also hasn't posted since September 2023. Smelled like a scam so I came here to check if anyone else found something fishy like that but it would seem not. Weird huh? IDK 🤷‍♂️
https://www.instagram.com/katcomboreels
https://www.instagram.com/dubcity4/
Apparently, you can blatantly show your boobs on IG if you're breast feeding. Even if it is a fake baby. Very realistic, but still fake. lolz What a bunch of bullshit. 🤣 It does have a link to the same OF though. There's a few pussy flashes in there too. Still seems like a scam though. 💸
 
Yet another IG where she's doing mostly pussy flashes. Except this one also has another dark haired girl with even bigger natural tits that breastfeeds both real AND fake babies. lol Shit is ridiculous. 🤦‍♂️ But what's even more ridiculous is that the ones with the real baby are actually her using a deep fake of the other girls face. You can see the face filter skipping when she's at certain angles. The ones with the fake baby are of the other girl. You can tell by the tits/nips and she doesn't have the tattoos and moles that Kat does. 🤷‍♂️ Wild.
https://www.instagram.com/katrinamoments/
 
No, I think she's got some sort of padding in her most recent pics.
 
Back
Top