sindriq
Lurker
- Joined
- Nov 12, 2023
- Posts
- 50
- Reaction score
- 0
https://onlyfans.com/littlecho
https://www.instagram.com/fuyoko_cho/
https://x.com/misscho_tw




Saw a reel of her on IG doing a jumping game with huge tits and no bra, so naturally had to see if she had one. She has an OF account and I thought she was new until I saw she had 500+ posts but didn't see a thread started on her.
Anyone try her out? I'll probably peruse through the Twitter since there seems to be some good content there, but just wondering how pricey she may be for PPV. Thanks in advance!
https://www.instagram.com/fuyoko_cho/
https://x.com/misscho_tw




Saw a reel of her on IG doing a jumping game with huge tits and no bra, so naturally had to see if she had one. She has an OF account and I thought she was new until I saw she had 500+ posts but didn't see a thread started on her.
Anyone try her out? I'll probably peruse through the Twitter since there seems to be some good content there, but just wondering how pricey she may be for PPV. Thanks in advance!













