Request Twitter / 𝕏 Filipina Mikaela / micky_ymzk

Any idea where is her real account. Therefore the Twitter account might be fake?
 
Yeah the twitter account you linked is most likely a scammer.
The tiktok is her real account as far as i can tell since she goes live there. Her first tiktok got banned actually
 
is anyone here in her ig channel?? she sent a video that show her massaging her boobs, I forgot to save it. I'm hoping for anyone who saved it to send it here. Thanks!
 
saw it on twitter a while ago but no face shown so i just scrolled, posted by micky_ymzk
 
I tried but the contents don’t show up on the recording. Even when getting a screenshot. Sadly I don’t have an android phone. If I find a way around I’ll be sure to share here.
 
Settings > Data and Storage > Disable Automatic Media Download.
Manually tap the content to get them downloaded to your device then have your device connected to your PC to access the content.
 
who's channel is that? is it hers??? or it's from someone else who has vids and pics of her?
 
Back
Top