Request Cosplay Asian Meru / める

minidisker

Lurker
Joined
Mar 15, 2022
Posts
103
Reaction score
0
e5bYJdlq_o.jpg

https://fantia.jp/fanclubs/4527
https://mobile.twitter.com/meru12chai
 
Her main twitter is usually:
https://mobile.twitter.com/merunyan12sai
But she said it got suspended in a recent message:
-----
Twitter has been frozen. ・°°・(>_<)・°°・.
I am always grateful for your help!
It’s Melnyan!
Why did it freeze?
What comes to mind is that I recently made Twitter Blue, and I wonder if a lot of things were discovered during that review? That's what I'm thinking🥲
Please support @meru12chai in the future!
By the way, next month December will be Merenyan's birthday month ♡
Up until now, we have only been receiving congratulations,
This year, I want to give everyone a present~♡ that’s what I’m thinking! 🎁✨
Thank you for your continued support of Merenyan♪
-----
So currently her active twitter is the following:
https://mobile.twitter.com/meru12chai
Trailer for one of her recent Fantia videos for sale(my attempt at a rip didn't come out well):
https://fantia.jp/products/477751
https://gofile.io/d/xDYAtI
 
Her first 18+ erotic DVD coming out October 25th
[TSDS-42898] 怠惰で贅沢で最高な休日を
 
Back
Top