Not sure if she retired or moved to a different platform, but is there any Maryjanexoxo/MissAmerica_ out there that isn't on this anon page... https://www.anon-v.com/pornstars/maryjanexoxo/
She is back online for a poker night according to her topic on stream. https://www.myfreecams.com/#MissAmerica_
I guess we won't get any more content from her as she makes enough money from poker streams.
She's done poker nights for years. It's the rare group shows late at night that you have to watch for. This is always a good time of the year to watch her shows, as she had won Miss MFC in December from 2011 through 2020. Watch for nights where she has her dogs put away, she takes her cam to a different room than where she normally has it, or nights where she is drinking a lot. Those are usually pretty good indicators she may do a group show.
If anyone has a copy of her group show when she was wearing the gold negligee in front of a fire I'd love to see that again. I lost my recording years ago in a hard drive crash :sadKEK: