Request Lunachrissy

I've got a few bits of her that I'll try and dig up. She just posted back on twitter and insta for the first time in like 2 years.
 
Here's everything I could find, though I think I had a couple of videos saved somewhere as well. I'll make a proper content thread as soon as I can find them. Always kicked myself for not grabbing the more explicit stuff when I had the chance. Hopefully now that she's back she'll open her OF up again and we can grab em. She's a dream.
 
Damn this was a hassle, jpg church kept fucking up lol but all I have, sorry for dupes
 
damn, did she actually? I never knew she went that far. wonder if anyone can make contact with her now that she's back on socials and if she'd be willing to sell again
 
legend says it's true, I bought it but before I could record it she deleted her OF. and it wasnt sent thru a paywall. had to tip before she sent it
It was worth it D:
it was also before I knew about the other site or i would of shared
 
What was it like? Just a close-up or a full body shot? How long?
You could probably message her and ask for a copy to keep as you bought it but no longer have access. Could be a longshot but if she remembers you it might work.
 
Im going to be real with you champ thats a fast way to get blocked i think, specially if she doesnt make content anymore.
 
Back
Top