Request OnlyFans Cam Girls livvymack

She's been quite frequent, surprised that not more have showed up here.
 
Managed Of where you don’t speak to her. Hopefully someone has the patience to weed through that BS
 
I found it a huge waste of time really, online 24 hours a day, have to battle with whoever you're talking with to even try buy anything. I'm guessing her room mate would be the exact same experience
 
That’s my issue too. I just wanted to see how much l content was and it became this “get to know me” game with that was not worth the time.
 
I'm hoping others have had better luck. Apart from just teasing with tits, the generic response was "when i get to know you" or "I'm still new and uncomfortable"
I just gave up
 
She sold me the same photo three times and kept saying "sorry, I'll make up for it next purchase".
 

She doesnt even live in this place anymore but I saw she posted something from this on DM's from this "set" a week or two ago.. At some point, people will catch on, that shes just selling old images/content. She also tried to sell me that red shorts set like a month after she sold it to me and I called her out on it. She just acts dumb like she doesnt know what you're talking about #notbitteroranything
 
There has been a few pussy/ass flashes in recent times. But not that many videos uploaded lately.
 
Back
Top