Been following her on and off for a few years. Here's what I have, it's a variety. I haven't followed her in a short while so nothing recent from OF, sorry. I have a few videos and pics. (4.79gb) https://gofile.io/d/Gfn5Vv
 
Resubbed recently, was a deal. Downloaded some stuff here and there. Her constantly putting out 40 pic sets means no way in hell am I ripping everything. Going to wait and upload videos once I'm done compiling everything.
 
Appreciate you for that. Definitely wasn't crazy about the 40 pic sets thing either when I last subbed either. She's the only girl I've seen dump sets like that.
 
They mentioned a new blowjob video on Twitter. Guess there's a new stunt dick in the picture now.
 
Anyone have the video where she does some kind of self introduction about herself. Been trying to find it again, and all I can find is this image
 
ummm can we have everything you have on her? i ask for everything.
 
Back
Top