Request OnlyFans Libbsea/libbycooper

Yea, looks like she's got some good stuff. She's even considering making stuff with her bf apparently.
 
I chatted with her a bit and she seems nice...but her content is way overpriced. Mostly photos and teasing short clips. I wasn't willing to pay +$70 for a few seconds of implied explicit content. Anyway, she did a live stream with Avafae and Eckernicky where she actually gets naked and makes out a little. Surprisingly, she only charged $9.99 for it. Enjoy!
https://bunkrr.su/v/BYqw5NJMMmQwe
 
$35 PPV to see her topless. She wanted $100 to lose her bottoms...:rolleyes:
 
She just made a b/g vid (POV doggy) and is selling it on her OF for $100. Lots of fun to see her confidence grow.
 
I asked her about it. It's apparently 1 minute long for the $100. It's nice to see but also feeling like, "teehee, I'm doing real porn!"
 
Yeah, she explained in her DMs that since she's doing BG content that she wanted to re-brand her page...which is sort of silly because the change feels like the equivalent of putting on a Groucho Marx mustache and glasses. It ain't exactly subtle.
 
Back
Top