Request OnlyFans Kimyk1

PacoDesk

Lurker
Joined
Apr 2, 2022
Posts
4
Reaction score
0
Anything?
https://onlyfans.com/kimyk1
My9hdmF0YXIuanBn.jpg
 
Na, she is just a scammer. She just posts like 1 pic a month to justify her having the account. Then she has a sale to try and bring you back, and never posts. I stopped subscribing to her last June and it shows she's only posted 15 times since. Plus, I follow her on socials and she's pregnant now. She could be making PPV videos, but who idk..
Right now she has her usual sale of 45% off if ya wanna check it out.
 
I am not sure which you're talking about but when I was subscribing, she would send ppv's, but I never bought any. She had a few BJ vids for sale but I don't remember about sex vids.
 
She has one sex video out that I know of. I was curious if she ever made anymore.
 
Yup, I subscribed to her for a month since it was on special.. all her recent pics were of her super pregnanct and one short video
 
I'm not subscribed anymore. She hardly posts so I only subscribe every three months or so to see what she's up to
 
Back
Top